Khalsa Karate: Weekly Classes
Based on the traditional Wado Ryu style, and led by Sensei Sat, Khalsa Karate have held karate classes at YMCA Hawker Centre since 2001. With junior, intermediate and senior classes available, we welcome children from 4 years old. The pay-as-you-go karate classes run on Wednesdays and Fridays all year round.
If you’re interested in learning the disciplined art of Karate then check out the timetable below, and call the YMCA Hawker Centre today to book a session.
Call reception on 020 8296 9747 to enquire.
Karate Classes Timetable
Book your classes and courses today
Meet our karate coach
Sensei Sat who runs the classes has over 25 years of teaching this art, boxing and over 10 years of Brazilian Ju Jitsu.
Sat’s achievements as a coach are:
- Southern Regional Coach 2017
- England National Coach 2018
- Team GB Universities Coach 2018
- Assistant EKF England Karate Coach associated with the World and British Karate Federation
- Team GB universities Coach 2022
- Assistant Coach for Senior Europeans and Commonwealths 2022
Khalsa Karate have produced many national and international champions from WKF World and European medallists, Commonwealth Champions, British and English Champions for the past two decades. Most of which have come from training at the Hawker Centre.