Welcome to The Pod; the soft play place for children to climb, jump, swing, balance and bounce whatever the weather.
With activities and equipment for all ages up to 11, babies, toddlers and children can be active, use their imaginations and let off steam in a fun, safe environment while parents enjoy a cappuccino or a freshly toasted panini from our riverside café. The Pod has everything a child needs for an energetic, creative, interactive indoor adventure!
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm (Sessions run during the school holidays and inset days: 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm).
Saturday and Sunday 8.00am to 11.45am with two sessions starting at 8.00am – 9.45am & 10.00am – 11.45am.
The Sensory Room is reserved for pre-walkers only, 10.30-11.15am, Monday – Friday.
We always recommend phoning to check availability before visiting, as The Pod can get very busy or may be closed for private hire.
Please note the POD will be closed from 3pm on January 31 and February 3, and 21 for private bookings and again on February 12 for deep cleaning and maintenance.
- 0-6 months: Free Parents pay £1.50 entrance
- 7 months – 18 months: £2
- 18 months – 4 years: £5 & £5.50 (peak – school holidays and weekends.)
- 5 years+: £6 & £6.50 (peak – school holidays and weekends.)
Books of Pod tickets are now available! Great value for money, Pod passes can be bought at reception for 5/10 visits. Please call to pre-book your Pod place during the school holidays.
Free self-service tea and coffee is offered at the 8am early bird weekend sessions.
What you need to know
- The Pod is for children aged 11 and under
- All children must wear socks
- The Pod has a maximum capacity of 84 children
- During busy times, play will be limited to two hours
- Please ensure there are enough adults to supervise your group safely. We recommend a ratio of 1:4 adults to children.
Group Bookings and further information