Contract: 16 hours per week (Weekends) Maternity Cover (until April 2020)
Salary: £19,760.00 per annum (pro rata)
YMCA St Paul’s Group (SPG) is a charity and registered housing provider whose mission is to be an inclusive Christian Association transforming communities so that all young people can belong, contribute and thrive. As a member of the wider YMCA Federation, our vision is of places where young people thrive and communities flourish
The Association is the largest YMCA in Europe and one of the largest providers of supported housing in London and beyond providing a safe place to stay for around 1,200 residents each night. As well as accommodation, care homes, education and training, the Association is focused on the transformation of communities through its Health and Wellbeing Centres, children, youth and family programmes including nurseries, after school clubs and soft play centres.
This role is based at our East London hostel, reporting to the Head of Resident Support and Accommodation. The post holder will be expected to:
- Be the first point of contact for any public use of the facilities, providing information, membership administration, making bookings and collecting fees
- Be the first point of contact for any residents’ providing advice and support
- Provide the first point of contact for visitors to our offices and staff
- Be a point of contact for complaints and reports of Anti-Social Behaviour
- Provide a telephone switchboard service for the organisation
- Receive and administer deliveries and post distribution
- Have an excellent command of English Language
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Recognised typing qualification
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy, maintaining loyalty at all times
- Previous experience of working within a Facilities or Estates team
- Experience of working as a Personal Assistant to a Director or Senior Manager
If you would like an application pack, please download this from our website: YMCA ST Paul’s Group Job Vacancies
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 5th July 2019
YMCA St Paul’s Group is an equal opportunities employer. We value the importance of diversity and positively welcome applications from all members of the community, including those with disabilities. As a responsible employer, we follow safer recruitment guidelines and if you are selected for an interview you will be required to complete an application form, which will be sent out to you. The successful candidate will be expected to declare all previous offences and to undergo a Standard Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
YMCA St Paul’s Group is a Christian organisation and as an employee you will be required to respect its ethos and uphold its values.