Welcome to Pod2, the fun indoor soft play facility within YMCA Wimbledon for active under 8s.
Open 7 days a week, Pod2 is available for play sessions, private hire and children’s parties.
Toddlers and young children can jump, slide, wriggle and crawl their way around the brightly coloured, multi-sensory structure using their imaginations and being physically active. It’s a great place to make new friends and to learn to play with other children.
We offer a range of children’s activities to compliment the soft play fun from Messy Mondays to our new baby yoga taster sessions!
Parents can relax with a coffee or snack from the soft play coffee bar. Pod2 has everything a child needs for an energetic, creative, interactive indoor adventure!
Pod2 is open 7 days a week. Monday to Sunday from 9.30am to 5.30pm (last entry 4.30pm).
On Saturdays and Sunday afternoons guests who have booked a Pod2 party get priority. However if there are no parties booked Pod2 is open to the public all day.
Please call reception on 020 8542 9055 to check on availability before you visit on weekend afternoons. Also, please note from 1:30pm on Wednesday 21st November, Pod2 will be closed because we are redecorating (last entry will be at 12pm midday). Pod2 will reopen to the general public on Monday 26th November at 9:30am with our normal activities.
- Under 6 months free
- Under 3 years £3.50 (Peak: £4.00)
- 4 years and above £4 (Peak: £4.50)
What you need to know
- Pod2 is for children aged 8 and under
- All children must wear socks
- Pod2 has a maximum capacity of 30 children
- During busy times, play will be limited to one hour
- Pre-booking is not available.
- All parents and carers are required to pre-register on their first visit.
- Please ensure there are enough adults to supervise your group safely. We recommend a ratio of 1:4 adults to children.
Group Bookings and Pod2 Parties
There is a 10% discount for groups of 8 children or more. Maximum group size is 15 – if the group exceeds this number, private hire is available.
For more info about Pod2 Parties, click here.