YMCA West London (part of SPG)
Location: YMCA Uxbridge
Contract: Permanent; Part-time, 30 hours per week
Salary: £13,603.20 per annum
Closing Date: 25th September 2020
YMCA West London is a charity and registered housing provider whose mission is to be an inclusive Christian Association transforming communities so that all young people can belong, contribute and thrive. As a member of the wider YMCA Federation, our vision is of places where young people thrive and communities flourish.
We are looking to appoint a Duty Support Officer for our Uxbridge hostel. As part of the Duty Support Officer team, you will be the first point of contact for residents and visitors. Responsible for the day to day security of the building, your varied duties will include taking bookings and payments for accommodation, and dealing with queries from residents and any issues that arise.
For more information about this role, please click here.
To be successful in this role we are now looking for like-minded enthusiastic individuals with the necessary experience to take on this role you will have:
- Knowledge of the handling of emergency situations and working with emergency services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic customer service skills.
- Ability to deal firmly and politely with residents to ensure the House Rules and Licence Agreement are adhered to.
- Up to 1 year’s previous experience of working with a vulnerable client group.
- General education to “O” / GCSE level standard or equivalent.
External applications must be sent to Amy Newton at YMCASPG@morganhunt.com
Internal applications must be sent to HRSS@ymcaspg.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.