Permanent - Part-Time
About the Organisation
YMCA St Paul’s Group (YMCA SPG) is a charity and registered housing provider which emerged from the coming together of 4 separate YMCAs making it one of the largest providers of supported housing in London and beyond and providing a safe place to stay for over 1,100 residents each night.
As well as accommodation, care homes, education and training, the Association is focused on the transformation of communities through its health and wellbeing centres, youth services and children, and family programmes.
- Minimum 3GCSE A-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook and basic in Excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to different IT systems and databases
- Experience working with customers from linguistically diverse backgrounds and demonstrating empathy to various cultural groups
- Experience/knowledge of the homeless sector and understanding of legislation (desirable)
External applications – send to Amy Newton at email@example.com
Internal applications – send to firstname.lastname@example.org