Permanent Opportunity in the HR Shared Services Team
Opportunity Available within YCMA SPG HR Shared Services Team
Location: Surbiton – St James House
Contract: Permanent, 40 hours a week
Salary: £37,000 per annum
About the Organisation
YMCA St Paul’s Group (YMCA SPG) is a charity and registered housing provider which emerged from the coming together of 4 separate YMCAs making it one of the largest providers of supported housing in London and beyond and providing a safe place to stay for over 1,100 residents each night.
As well as accommodation, care homes, education and training, the Association is focused on the transformation of communities through its health and wellbeing centres, youth services and children, and family programmes.
About the role
- To lead, manage and develop the HR administration team
- To manage the transactional function of the HR service ensuring that systems and processes are in place to ensure staff and managers have the ability to access information, process documentation and record information effectively.
For more information about the role please click here.
You should have:
- HR Degree qualified or CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good understanding of Human Resources Information System
- A commitment to customer service and be the face of our Christian Ethos
- Ability to work under pressure and using their own initiative
- Be innovative, creative and consider a range of information, resources and viewpoints to identify options and solutions
Benefits include: 25 days annual leave (increasing by a day per year to a maximum of 30 pro rata plus bank holidays), ongoing staff development and training, opportunities for career progression, free membership for all YMCA gyms, a pension scheme, free Life Assurance, Child Care vouchers scheme, Cycle2Work scheme, access to Employee Assistance Programme.
External applications must be sent to Amy Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal applications must be sent to MarjorieJames@ymcaspg.org
YMCA ST Pauls Group Application Form – For Internal Applicants
YMCA St Pauls Group Equal Opportunities Form
New Application Pack Guidance YMCA St Pauls Group
YMCA St Pauls Group Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Equal Employment and Diversity
We are committed to reflecting the diverse community we serve and creating an inclusive workplace for all people, where everyone feels valued. We encourage applications from a diverse range of people and are committed to employment practices that are fair, responsive and inclusive. We are committed to providing adjustments and accessibility to candidates with a disability.
YMCA St Paul’s Group is a Christian organisation and as an employee you will be required to respect its ethos and uphold its values.
Closing Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020