YMCA St Paul's Group
Location: Roxeth Gate, Harrow
Salary: £12,729.60 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Part-Time – 20 hours per week (Weds 9am-4pm; Friday 9am-3pm)
Are you looking for a challenge and an environment where you can continue to develop professionally? We want to hear from you!
At YMCA we are dedicated to developing our internal talent and assisting employees to reach their professional goals through secondment and promotion opportunities. We believe that on-the-job experience will provide you with career stretch and growth, therefore providing you with broader knowledge, experience and adaptability to different practices to achieve best outcomes. We are committed to your development and assisting you achieve your goals, this is further reinforced by the plentiful and diverse training offer available to staff.
About the role
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and motivated Supported Lodgings Project Worker for our Roxeth YMCA, reporting to the Director of Programme.
The post holder will be expected to provide high quality, holistic support and advice to vulnerable young people to help them develop sustainable independent living skills. The role will involve:
- Supporting and advising Supported Lodgings hosts to empower them to support young people placed with them
- Carrying a case load of young people in placements and supporting them to achieve required outcomes in the following areas: volunteering, education, employment, training, independent living and wellbeing
- Ensuring young people in placements are getting the support they need from their placements and acquiring independent living skills
To find out more about the role, please Click Here
- Have knowledge of the issues facing young vulnerable people
- Knowledge of Supporting People Programme
- Experience of working with young people aged 16-17
- Experience working with a vulnerable client group
Internal applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA St Pauls Group/West London Application Form – For Internal Applicants
YMCA St Pauls Group Equal Opportunities Form
New Application Pack Guidance YMCA St Pauls Group
YMCA St Pauls Group Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Closing date: 27th March 2020
We are committed to reflecting the diverse community we serve and creating an inclusive workplace for all people, where everyone feels valued. We encourage applications from a diverse range of people and are committed to employment practices that are fair, responsive and inclusive. Furthermore, we are committed to providing adjustments and accessibility to candidates with a disability. Please make direct contact to discuss how we can support you throughout your candidate journey.
YMCA West London is a Christian organisation and as an employee you will be required to respect its ethos and uphold its values.
The successful candidate will be expected to declare all previous offences and to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.