Please bring some evidence with you to your first visit to show you’re eligible for our concessionary rate.
Who is it for?
- Seniors: Aged 60 or over
- Low Income: In receipt of jobseekers allowance or income support
- Corporate: With more than 3 workers within the organisation
- Carer/Personal Assistant: In receipt of Carers allowance
- Resident Discount Card: Active Kingston Card
- Full time Church employee
Persons over the age of 60:
- pension credit
- bus /freedom pass
- birth certificate
The Concession membership is available for persons on low income:
- Housing benefit
- Income Support
- Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Working Families Tax Credit
- Income support
- Universal Credit
Once you have joined, please lookout for an email from us, then you will be able to start booking your classes and gym sessions.
Booking group exercise classes and gym sessions is now quick and easy
Just follow these steps below to get started:
- Download the app from your app store – search for YMCA SPG
- Once downloaded you will be prompted to provide your email address and password from first login.
- If you were already using the app then you will need to log into the app using your member ID number and then set a password. See existing app user details below
- You must do this before you make your first booking otherwise the app won’t work.
- Login to the app and you will be taken to the Current Bookings screen, this will show No Bookings Currently no bookings until you book your first activity
However, if you are an existing user and or need more information about how to download our app and create a new login, please click here!
*Some exclusions apply
Join our Health & Wellbeing Centres as a member for unlimited access to modern gym facilities and a wide range of group exercise classes.
Benefits of Membership
Our facilities are for everyone no matter your shape or ability. This is what our customers love about us. At each of our centres, we have a caring and friendly team of instructors who are dedicated to helping you feel healthier and more balanced.
Fitness instructors are on hand to offer advice and guidance when you need it.
From time to time we know you will be really busy and won’t be able to use the gym. This is why we have made it easy for members to freeze their membership free of charge from 2 to 6 months. This avoids you having to pay another joining fee.
Please contact the centre if you would like to freeze your membership or would like more information on freezing your membership.
Members will receive a free month’s membership for every friend who joins up through their recommendation. Ask for a Refer a Friend form at reception.
Enjoy a 15% discount off all food and drink at all YMCA St Paul’s Group centres. (Excludes pre-packaged items)
We are a charity not a chain, so now you can work out feeling good knowing that profits from your membership will go towards charitable YMCA works that make a difference to your community
Join our online classes for fabulous online fitness with our inspirational instructors