Location: South Ealing, W5 5RE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 per annum
YMCA St Paul’s Group (SPG) emerged from the coming together of four separate Associations over an 18-month period. The group is largest YMCA in Europe and one of the largest providers of supported housing in London and beyond providing a safe place to stay for over 1,200 residents each night.
The vision of the Association is of ‘Places where young people thrive and communities flourish’. Its mission is to be ‘an inclusive Christian Association transforming communities so that all young people can belong, contribute and thrive’.
This role is based at our YMCA South Ealing site, reporting to the Strategic Lead (Organisational Development). The post holder will be expected to undertake an analysis of training and development requirements across the Association and direct the creation of appropriate initiatives to meet the needs, including planning for future growth and development. This will include career development initiatives such as knowledge sharing, and skills acquisition. The post holder will also be responsible for implementing effective staff engagement and involvement initiatives to improve the Association’s ability to share knowledge and information across all parts of the Association.
- Have experience of developing strategy in line with business need
- Have (at least) 3 years’ experience of design and delivery training and development solutions within a medium sized organisation
- Have knowledge of behaviour change and how to achieve it through learning and communication interventions
- Have the ability to manage the procurement and implementation of effective technology to deliver a digital focused communications strategy
- Have experience of creating information for public display, such as newsletters, briefings, website or intranets
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
It is beneficial for applicants to hold a MCIPD qualification or professional training diploma (City and Guilds, ITOL)
Completed Application Packs should be directed to our external recruitment/response handler’s HR Initiatives Limited c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th August 2019
YMCA St Paul’s Group is an equal opportunities employer. We value the importance of diversity and positively welcome applications from all members of the community, including those with disabilities. As a responsible employer, we follow safer recruitment guidelines and if you are selected for an interview you will be required to complete an application form, which will be sent out to you. The successful candidate will be expected to declare all previous offences and to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
YMCA St Paul’s Group is a Christian organisation and as an employee you will be required to respect its ethos and uphold its values