YMCA St Paul’s Group is a leading provider of specialist support accommodation to Young and vulnerable people across London and beyond. Alongside over 1,200 units of accommodation we also provide a wide range of children’s, youth and health and wellbeing services in the communities we serve.
We are always looking for Board and committee members to help lead the Charity and deliver positive outcomes for those we serve. By applying your strategic skills and experience, gained either on a board or working at a senior level, you will provide the challenge and support necessary to ensure that we can continue to positively impact the lives of thousands of people across London and beyond.
An enquiry pack of information, including an introduction to the charity, impact, governance structures and the role of a committee member can be found on our website, via the following downloads:
Board and Committee Enquiry Pack
Board and Committee Role Description
YMCA St. Paul’s Group Strategic Plan 2021-24
To understand and reflect the diversity of our customers and staff, we also welcome applications from a Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic (BAME) background and people of lived experiences of social housing.
We are particularly looking for people with experience in the following areas:
- Housing management/asset management – from the social housing sector with either experience in housing services or repairs and maintenance and investment, or a combination of both
- Finance – a qualified accountant, ideally with background in housing or a related sector.
- Health & safety – a health & safety professional, ideally with a background in housing or building compliance.
- Property development – a residential property development professional, with experience and understanding of the development cycle from site acquisition through to planning, design, construction and marketing.
- Health, Wellbeing & Community work – experience of developing, monitoring or reporting on service user experiences and health outcomes for communities
- Digital – with experience of digitising services enabling customer engagement and efficiency.
- Partnerships and commission – with experience of leading, innovating and nurturing community partnerships and commissioning.