Are you a young person aged 16-25?
Get on Track for Employability is a flagship community-based personal, social and emotional development programme delivered by YMCA St Paul’s Group in partnership with the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust.
Led by world class athletes, it is aimed at young people aged 16-25 who are facing disadvantage. The programme runs over a 14 month period, and helps young people realise the attitudes and behaviours needed to make long term positive life choices, focusing on determination, resilience, motivation, confidence and teamwork skills.
Transform your life by getting on track and get training.
- Mentoring given by world class athletes
- Free travel and lunch
- Free training & qualifications
- Employment opportunities
Last year 87% of young people who took part in Get On Track moved into employment, education or training.
what can I achieve?
- First aid training
- Customer service training
- Event planning & delivery training
- Health and wellbeing training
- CV and interview skills
- Be empowered, motivated and confident
- Six-week part time course plus ongoing support for 12 months
Want to find out more?
For further information and to sign up, contact us:
T 020 8832 1583
M 07817 359957
Or talk to a YMCA support worker