Job Title: Systems Lead Administrator
Hours of Work: Full Time (40 hours per week, Mon-Fri)
Location: Based Across All St Paul Group Site
YMCA St Paul’s Group (SPG) emerged from the coming together of four separate Associations over an 18-month period. The group is largest YMCA in Europe and one of the largest providers of supported housing in London and beyond providing a safe place to stay for over 1,200 residents each night. As well as accommodation, education and training, the Association is focused on the transformation of communities through its 6+ Health and Wellbeing Centres, including an outdoor swimming pool and a wide range of Children, Youth and Family programmes including nurseries, after school clubs and soft play centres. Through the merger and accompanying new investment we expect the range, reach and impact of our services to grow so that we can better realise our vision.
The vision of the Association is of ‘Places where young people thrive and communities flourish’. Its mission is to be ‘an inclusive Christian Association transforming communities so that all young people can belong, contribute and thrive’.
The post holder takes responsibility for the ICT management systems within Housing. The key purpose of the role is to ensure that all Housing management systems are set up, configured and maintained to maximise benefits for the business and improving the staff/ customer experience. The post holder will require a detailed understanding of business objectives and processes to understand how technology can be exploited to deliver business benefits.
An element of the work undertaken by the post holder will be project based. Project management work will involve managing other staff within Housing as well as liaising with the IT service. Operationally the post holder is charged with ensuring that maximum benefits are gained from existing systems and will work with staff from across the Housing service to ensure they are trained and properly understand how to use the technology.
The post holder will be required to develop strong working relationships with staff at all levels across the organisation in order to fulfil the role effectively. This will sometimes include senior management in order to properly understand business objectives. The role will be the key link between Housing and Finance, to ensure financial processes administered on the Housing management systems such as rent collection are effective.
Housing ICT management systems include (but are not limited to) Pyramid (all modules) and Inform.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
• A detailed understaning of the functionality of Housing ICT systems and the application of technology to deliver business benefits
• Good working knowledge of ICT, GDPR and Information Management policies and procedures
• Minimum 5 GCSE A-C including Maths and English or suitable equivalent
• Good working knowledge of a rental income system including experience of charges, payments and reconciliation
• Proven experience (2 years+) as a Housing management system administrator including troubleshooting experience
• Experience of ensuring the effective operation and development of significant ICT systems within a housing service or similar organisation, preferably Pyramid and/ or Inform
• Line management experience
Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of our health and fitness wellbeing facilities (including gym, sports hall, sauna);
• 15% staff discount in our restaurant
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• A salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme
• Training and development opportunities
• Contributory group pension scheme
Inspired and faithful to our Christian values, the YMCA welcomes, serves and works with persons of all religious faiths and of none, who are committed to working towards the creation of supportive, inclusive and energising communities.
Closing date for completed applications: Midday on 10th May 2019
If you would like an application pack, please download this from our website: http://www.ymcaeastlondon.org.uk/job-vacancies/
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: We will be reviewing completed applications on a daily basis until we recruit to all posts, therefore please return your application without delay.
YMCA St Paul’s Group is an equal opportunities employer. We value the importance of diversity and positively welcome applications from all members of the community, including those with disabilities. As a responsible employer, we follow safer recruitment guidelines and if you are selected for an interview you will be required to complete an application form, which will be sent out to you. The successful candidate will be expected to declare all previous offences and to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.