During this time, we want to help keep you on your journey to good health and wellbeing. We also want our classes to remain sociable and interactive! So, we are continuing our online virtual class alongside our in-studio classes to help keep everyone active & connected, together!
We will have a variety of classes for you to choose from, some will be your usual class and some may be new to you, all can be accessed from the comfort of your home!
Please see the new updated timetable for registration links below. See our amazing new timetable starts!
Follow the steps below to get started...
Ways to access online classes:
- If you are a member and would like to keep accessing our online classes, then please click here to opt in & keeping your membership rolling with us.
- If you are not a direct debit or prepaid member then you can still access our classes by making a donation either for a single class or unlimited access.
Once you have opted in then you will be able to book your space.
On the class timetable, click on the class you wish to attend and follow the ‘Register Here’ link to book your space via Zoom. If you don’t already have zoom, it can take up to ten minutes to set up/download on the first use, so please ensure you leave time to do this.
- Please note, Classes will be held on Zoom & you will have to register for each session you wish to attend (this helps us to manage class numbers and bookings).
- You will receive an invitation by email.
- When it comes to the day of your class, simply click the join link in your email or calendar invitation and you will be taken to the class.
- All participants are placed in a waiting room and will be granted entry into the class by the instructor – this is to ensure only those registered for the class can take part.
See class timetable below
Current online class timetable is now live.
We have classes Monday through Sunday for you to select from. Please come back weekly to book your favorite classes.
Book class by clicking on the (i) icon