During this time, we want to help keep you on your journey to good health and wellbeing. We also want our classes to remain sociable and interactive! So, we are going live! Our virtual online classes will hopefully keep us connected and active, together!
We will have a variety of classes for you to choose from, some will be your usual class and some may be new to you, all can be accessed from the comfort of your home! See August’s timetable below.
Follow the steps below to get started...
There are 2 ways to pay
- Pay as you go for each individual class you want to attend
- Pay for the whole month for unlimited access to classes (subject to availability)
Please make sure you make a donation first, via our virgin money giving page. Then book your space, as this makes it fair for all.
On the class timetable, click on the class you wish to attend and follow the ‘Register Here’ link to book your space via Zoom. If you don’t already have zoom, it can take up to ten minutes to set up/download on the first use, so please ensure you leave time to do this.
- Please note, Classes will be held on Zoom & you will have to register for each session you wish to attend (this helps us to manage class numbers and bookings).
- You will receive an invitation by email.
- When it comes to the day of your class, simply click the join link in your email or calendar invitation and you will be taken to the class.
- All participants are placed in a waiting room and will be granted entry into the class by the instructor – this is to ensure only those registered for the class can take part.
See class timetable below
We will be holding weekly open Q&A’s with Stuart Creed, Head of Health and Wellbeing at 11.30am Thursdays.
Here you will be able to ask any questions regarding the service: how we support vulnerable people, how we responded to the epidemic, how we will reopen our centres, what you would like to see happen.
You can book your place on a feedback session in the same way as a class (there is no fee attached to this of course, your feedback is invaluable enough). Out of the crisis we hope such direct ways to interact with you will continue to be a feature of the ‘new normal’… let’s see. We value your feedback and we urge you to keep sending us your feedback to ensure we get this right and provide you the service you want and the support you need.
Book here, on the timetable
August Class timetable is now live.
We have classes Monday through Sunday for you to select from. Please come back weekly to book your favorite classes.
Book class by clicking on the (i) icon