During this time, we want to help keep you on your journey to good health and wellbeing. We also want our classes to remain sociable and interactive! So, we are continuing our online virtual class alongside our in-studio classes to help keep everyone active & connected, together!
We will have a variety of classes for you to choose from, some will be your usual class and some may be new to you, all can be accessed from the comfort of your home! See October’s timetable below.
Follow the steps below to get started...
There are 3 ways to pay
- Pay as you go online donation for each individual class you want to attend
- Pay for the whole month by online donation for unlimited access to classes (subject to availability)
- Pre paid onsite membership, you can access these classes if you have a current annual or direct debit monthly membership.
Please make sure you make a donation first, via our virgin money giving page. Then book your space, as this makes it fair for all.
On the class timetable, click on the class you wish to attend and follow the ‘Register Here’ link to book your space via Zoom. If you don’t already have zoom, it can take up to ten minutes to set up/download on the first use, so please ensure you leave time to do this.
- Please note, Classes will be held on Zoom & you will have to register for each session you wish to attend (this helps us to manage class numbers and bookings).
- You will receive an invitation by email.
- When it comes to the day of your class, simply click the join link in your email or calendar invitation and you will be taken to the class.
- All participants are placed in a waiting room and will be granted entry into the class by the instructor – this is to ensure only those registered for the class can take part.
See class timetable below
October’s Class timetable is now live.
We have classes Monday through Sunday for you to select from. Please come back weekly to book your favorite classes.
Book class by clicking on the (i) icon