Welcome to The Pod; the soft play place for children to climb, jump, swing, balance and bounce whatever the weather.
Based at the YMCA Hawker in Kingston, The Pod is a two-storey soft play centre open five days a week for indoor play, private hire and children’s parties.
With activities and equipment for all ages up to 11, babies, toddlers and children can be active, use their imaginations and let off steam in a fun, safe environment while parents enjoy hot and cold drinks from our riverside café. The Pod has everything a child needs for an energetic, creative, interactive indoor adventure!
Entry to POD and hot meal (does not include Juice) £8.00
Available on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 3 – 5.00pm
- Please check out our opening times, including May bank holiday opening times.
- Please note that socks must be worn in the Pod soft play centre, and children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All sessions are walk-in only, customers pay at reception. No online booking.
Have More Party Fun at The POD!
Book your birthday party with a difference today
Dates now available to book until December 2023!
- Upcoming Bank holidays:
29th May 9.00am – 1.30pm
- Monday 22 May: Pod will be closed for a private hire from 1pm – 3pm
General opening times
- Mon 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Tue 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Wed 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Thurs 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Fri 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Sat and Sun 8.15am -10.00am
All sessions are walk-in only, customers pay at reception. No online booking.
All sessions are walk-in only – please pay at reception.
Terms and conditions:
Please note that children must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst in the Pod.
All parties need to be pre-booked on MindBody, the YMCASPG booking app. Please set up an account first if you don’t have one.
Find out more information on how to do this here
What you need to know
- The Pod is for children aged 11 and under
- All children must wear socks
- The Pod has a maximum capacity of 40 children
- During this time, play will be limited to two hours
- Please ensure there are enough adults to supervise your group safely. *We recommend a ratio of 1:4 adults to children.